İmplantolog Emil Imanov DDS, MSc
Emil Imanov DDS MSc
The administration of the dental clinic serves for its patients’ health and comfort with great pleasure together with Dr. Emil Imanov, a dental specialist who majored in oral surgery and implantology field at the Graz University of Austria, studied a Master’s Degree in Oral Implantology at Goethe University Frankfurt in Germany. We care for your health by choosing the most advantageous option at dental treatment!
High technology and up-to-date method
Equipped with high technology and contemporary equipment.
Successful result and patients’ satisfaction
You will attest the successful treatment results
Education and work abroad
A specialized implantologist and oral surgeon
Ms. Mehriban – Functional and aesthetic restoration of teeth
The functional and aesthetical restoration of the teeth with implants and implant supported zirconia-based porcelain.
- For being not functioanally workable the teeth were extracted after removing the crowns.
- As there was not enough bone for the implant at the back of the mouth the lower part of the sinus-lift gap was filled with a bone substitute substance. As soon as the operation was completed an implant was inserted.
- Because of the sinus-lift surgery there was a 6-month waiting period. In order to acquire a natural look, emergence profile was prepared with temporary crowns and the treatment was completed with implant supported zirconia-based porcelain.
Ms. Rafet – Functional and aesthetic restoration of teeth
Functional and aesthetic restoration of the teeth with implants and veneers.
- As the teeth were not functionally workable, the crowns were removed, the teeth were extracted and implants were inserted.
- Because the gingival margins were aesthetically uneven, gum tissue was transplanted. For ideal aesthetic look, an emergence profile was constructed with the CAD-CAM (robotic) method.
- After a month temporary teeth were replaced with permanent ones. The lower teeth were restored with veneers and pressed ceramic and the upper teeth with implant supported zirconia ceramic.